第四届Deepin 2014 开发者与用户大会,期待您的参与!
Tofloor
poster avatar
cxbii
deepin
2014-06-25 18:32
Author
捕获.PNG

由武汉深之度科技有限公司举办的“Deepin 2014 开发者与用户大会”(Developer and User Conference,简称DAU)将于2014年7月6日在北京召开。我们将在本次大会中正式发布Deepin 2014 操作系统,同时对外公布我们与国内相关厂商的合作。我们诚挚邀请国内开源领域爱好者和相关媒体朋友参加本次会议,共同探讨开源桌面操作系统在中国的推广之路。

详情查看大会专页:
http://www.linuxdeepin.com/dau2014/
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
2 / 2
To page
drkrider
deepin
2014-07-04 09:17
Good Day!
I am new to Deepin, but I have been an avid Linux user for 18 years now. And I have probably used and installed almost all of the various distros.
I am very much impressed with Deepin and the fact that you are using html5.
I installed the RC 2014 version and upon reboot, I got the black message box that said the deepin-desktop-environment was not installed.
So I switched to a terminal and invoked apt-get -f install and then apt-get install deepin-desktop-environment, (and of course apt-get update and apt-get upgrade), I rebooted and everything came up normally.
I wondered if I might offer my assistance with your translation to English. When I was installing, the graphic slide-show that played during the installation process had some spelling errors and punctuation and grammatical errors. May I be of assistance in correcting those?

Great product! I am enjoying the desktop and artistic layout.

Douglas
Reply View the author
3***[email protected]
deepin
2014-07-09 01:03
会场就在我的本科母校旁边,来去非常方便,向导师请半天假就可以了。
昨晚已经报名,严重期待……

顶!!!
Reply View the author
3***[email protected]
deepin
2014-07-09 01:07
Good Day!
I am new to Deepin, but I have been an avid Linux user for 18 years now. And I have probably used and installed almost all of the various distros.
I installed the RC 2014 version and upon reboot, I got the black message box that said the deepin-desktop-environment was not installed.
So I switched to a terminal and invoked apt-get -f install and then apt-get install deepin-desktop-environment, (and of course apt-get update and apt-get upgrade), I rebooted and everything came up normally.
I wondered if I might offer my assistance with your translation to English. When I was installing, the graphic slide-show that played during the installation process had some spelling errors and punctuation and grammatical errors. May I be of assistance in correcting those?

Douglas

Deepin multiligual version translation depends on the volunteers' devotion.

Just do it to help Deepin
Reply View the author
3***[email protected]
deepin
2014-07-09 01:09
Good Day!

Douglas

@深度开发人员:这位Douglas同志要发扬国际主义精神,帮忙改改翻译中的拼写和语法错误,请处理之。
Reply View the author
zgwdj
deepin
2014-07-09 03:41
很好,但是不能参加
Reply View the author
drkrider
deepin
2014-07-13 17:52
I don't think I understand your answer.
Reply View the author
drkrider
deepin
2014-08-19 07:48
In order to become a viable multi-language distro, you are going to need someone in your community or on your staff that can respond to english, (and other languages), in correct spelling, grammar and sentence structure. Your responses to my questions make no sense, especially when I try to use Google to translate them.
Reply View the author
deepin08
deepin
2014-10-23 23:07
请问一下可以提供一下大会视频下载吗?想观看一下
Reply View the author
2 / 2
To page