Dear deepin friends, in order to ensure version quality of the next update, we're now launching internal testing seeking participation from all members in this team.
1. Added: Screen Capture supports scrolling screenshots, image stitching, OCR recognition of long pictures, etc.
2. Added: Album supports batch photo processing, video import, video preview, video search, and optimizes the interface layout.
3. Added: Draw supports toolbar extensibility, and optimizes the eraser tool and the interactions of drawing elements.
4. Added: Movie supports video decoding settings, optimizes user experience, and the FFmpeg supports NVIDIA graphics cards.
5. Added: Document Viewer has a new print entry.
6. Added: Global Search supports having a preview of search results, making search settings, and showing search results in more categories.
7. Optimized: the configuration of input methods.
8. Fixed: In the Global Search, there are files shown in the search results but actually there should be no results.
Upgrade method:（The internal test version may be unstable. Please do not use it in production environment）
sudo deepin-editor /etc/apt/sources.list
## Generated by deepin-installerdeb [by-hash=force] https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free#deb-src https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free deb [trusted=yes] https://proposed-packages.deepin.com/dde-apricot unstable main contrib non-free
3、Execute sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade command in terminal. After upgrade successful, please reboot your computer.
How to manually upgrade your kernel:sudo apt install linux-image-deepin-stable-amd64 linux-headers-deepin-stable-amd64
AcknowledgmentsMany thanks to all the Internal Testing Team members for your active participation!
No replies yet