Dear deepin friends, in order to ensure version quality of the next update, we're now launching internal testing seeking participation from all members in this team.
1. Added new functions for pictures in Image Viewer.
2. Added new text editing experiences in Voice Notes, and optimized the common functions.
3. Added Lianliankan and Gomoku games (which are currently available in App Store and will later be integrated into the system).
4. Updated the Stable kernel to version 5.14.14.
5. Updated the mesa library to support 2K hard decoding of OLAND chips.
6. Optimized the operation logic of some functions of File Manager.
7. Fixed the UI of Log Viewer.
8. Fixed the UI of Calculator.
9. Fixed the issue that users cannot enter the system after installing the kernel v5.14.14.
10. Fixed the UI of Font Manager.
Upgrade method:（The internal test version may be unstable. Please do not use it in production environment）
sudo deepin-editor /etc/apt/sources.list
## Generated by deepin-installerdeb [by-hash=force] https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free#deb-src https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free deb [trusted=yes] https://proposed-packages.deepin.com/dde-apricot unstable main contrib non-free
3、Execute sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade command in terminal. After upgrade successful, please reboot your computer.
How to manually upgrade your kernel:sudo apt install linux-image-deepin-stable-amd64 linux-headers-deepin-stable-amd64
AcknowledgmentsMany thanks to all the Internal Testing Team members for your active participation!
No replies yet