[Seek Help] Problem with booting
Tofloor
poster avatar
cunbex
deepin
2022-01-29 15:33
Author

hello guys i'm new to linux i recently mooved from windows and i have single boot deepin in my machine , i was brute forcing shutdown my computer because there was an update everytime i shutdown my computer i think its from wine app because i use it to play games and i thought its just a bug , and yesterday i was trying to work on partitions i made some partitions with fdisk inside my sda3 (sda3p1) then i gave it a type (linux) then i deleted it , today morning i turned on my computer and i have a black screen with message (Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported . For the first word, TAB lists possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists possible device or file completions) , i have 240g or some ssd hard drive , i type ls and i get (hd0) (hd0,msdos1) (hd1) (hd1,gpt3) (hd1,gpt2) (hd1,gpt1) (hd2), when i type ls (hd0) i get no known filesystem detected - Sector size 512b - titak suze 7786496Kib, ls (hd1) no known filesystem detected - sector -size 512b - total size 7786496Kib, ls (hda1,gpt1) filesystem type fat - Label 'EFI' - UUID 2E0C-5772 - partition start at 1024Kib - total size 306176 KIB, ls (hd1,gpt2) no known filesystem detected - partition start at 308224Kib - total size 1571840Kib , ls (hda1,gpt3) no known filesystem detected - partition start at 1880064 Kib - total size 232549376 Kib , ls (hda2) no known filesystem detected - sector size 2048B - total size 514Kib , the msdos is my flash drive that has an iso image of deepin because i followed a thread that say if i change root to msdos and give prefix to it and set insmod normal i'll be able to boot again , but evey time i do that it takes me back to the black screen with the message , when i change my boot priority to my flash drive (make my flash drive 1st in boot order or even try to boot with the flash drive it takes me back to the bios page) . is there a way to reinstall deepin without loosing data if not its fine if i lose data just looking for a way to access deepin

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
cunbex
deepin
2022-01-29 17:33

update :
i tried again the live boot hard drive of deepin and it worked i see the deepin logo loading and all , but then i get busybox v1.30.1 (debian 1:1.30.1.2-1+dde) built-in shell (ash)

(initramfs)>

when i type exit it says (No supported filesystem images found at /live)

i think i have problem with kernel or something , still requesting help

Reply View the author