[Seek Help] ControlCenter VPN import error
Tofloor
poster avatar
mhescobar97
deepin
2022-02-04 14:11
Author

Hy community recently i make a fresh install of deepin 20.4 but i have the bug that i can not import any openvpn file on the control center when i triy it show me animport file error i try whit the both ways whit the file extension ovpn and .conf whithoth any result. aldo i try do it from the terminal usin nmcli command and i get the error. connection uuid property mising. I think its a problem with the new version becouse on the 20.3 version all work fine. Can some one help me with this

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
d***c@gmail.com
deepin
2022-02-11 09:25

Rename the .ovpn file to .conf file.

Reply View the author
mhescobar97
deepin
2022-02-11 13:04
d***c@gmail.com

Rename the .ovpn file to .conf file.

hi thanks for your answer i already try that but i still get the error and when i try to do it using a terminal and the command nmcli y get the error connection:uuid property missing

Reply View the author
vivian_me
deepin testing team
2022-03-15 22:42

Sorry for the inconvenience, the VPN problem has been fixed in the current internal test, you can add an internal test warehouse to experience it, refer to: https://bbs.deepin.org/post/232826

At present, the internal testing environment is relatively stable, and a new version is expected to be released at the end of the month 😁

Reply View the author
albertobracwb
deepin
2022-03-19 08:21
Updated Deepin 20.5!!!
OpenVPN good!! Thanks.
Reply View the author