poster avatar
gu******56@gmail.com
deepin
2022-05-10 17:29
Author

Please input the detailed title of your suggestion or problem

Add a native emoji picker in Deepin

Please input the detailed description of your suggestion or problem

A feature that I really miss in Deepin in relation to Windows is a menu of emoji choices integrated into the system, where in Windows it was activated from the shortcuts: SUPER+.
Where it would open an emojis panel (the attached image is what the emoji picker looks like on Windows) which, when selected, would already place the emoji directly in the text. And basically, Deepin doesn't even need to add a search system or separate emojis by categories, just adding a basic picker would be extremely useful.

Windows_10_Emoji_Keyboard.png

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
vivian_me
deepin testing team
2022-05-10 18:23

Thank you for using deepin. At present, you can download the emote application in the AppStore. This application can add many rich emoji. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+E to call up the application window. Thank you for your feedback.

image.png

Reply View the author
gu******56@gmail.com
deepin
2022-05-15 13:21
vivian_me

Thank you for using deepin. At present, you can download the emote application in the AppStore. This application can add many rich emoji. You can use the shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+E to call up the application window. Thank you for your feedback.

image.png

Thank you very much for the suggestion, I didn't know there was this app for Deepi, I'll try it.

Reply View the author