[Seek Help] How to uninstall deepin?
Tofloor
poster avatar
re******90@gmail.com
deepin
2022-07-28 17:12
Author

I just installed Deepin a few hours ago but its not good for me. So how do i install Windows on my USB-Device?

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2022-07-28 17:20

Hello. Can you describe specifically what is not friendly to you? So we can improve。

Reply View the author
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2022-07-28 17:22

Hello. Can you describe specifically what is not friendly to you? So we can improve。

Reply View the author
re******90@gmail.com
deepin
2022-07-28 17:23
Merlin

Deepin is a very nice system, but for me as a beginner a bit complicated. There are some features missing that i know from Windows 10 and i dont know how to format a Disk on deepin. I also dont know how to delet/unlock locked files and some other things.

Reply View the author
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2022-07-28 17:50

We hope that the system can be provided to more ordinary users. I will help you solve any problems you encounter. But what you said is a little difficult for me to understand. If you can say a little more detail can also let us better improve themselves.

Reply View the author
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2022-07-28 17:53

What made you want to give up Deepin? Can you tell me more about it? I hope you can suggest ways to help more people in the future.

Reply View the author
tsic
deepin developers team
2022-07-28 17:58
  1. first download windows iso from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
  2. flash this ISO to your usb disk
  3. reboot into your use disk,and install windows into your system disk.
Reply View the author
tsic
deepin developers team
2022-07-28 18:00

The features what you need you can tell us, we try to improve your experence

Reply View the author
re******90@gmail.com
deepin
2022-07-28 18:09
Merlin

We hope that the system can be provided to more ordinary users. I will help you solve any problems you encounter. But what you said is a little difficult for me to understand. If you can say a little more detail can also let us better improve themselves.

The problems are a bit diffucult a describe.

The sound options are not enough. In windows 10 you can change many things, like a bass boost setting and how many hz you want on your headphones.

It's also much easier to delete files and format your Harddrive and SSD.

For me as a beginner (in linux), it is pretty difficult to download games from the browser like the game "Osu!" where you have to type unintelligible commands in the terminal where errors are shown and you dont understand what the system wants to fix that issue. Some commands are for other linux distributions, that dont work on deepin (Or i dont know how to use that commands).

Last thing: There are too many things in the system that are Chinese, that i dont understand. It would be probably better if you would make more on english and other languages so the users dont have to use translater not that often.

The rest of the system is very clean and i love it. I i would be more familiar with linux i would stay and still use deepin but with my knowledge that i have at the moment it is a bit difficult to get familiar with the system

Reply View the author
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2022-07-28 18:15
re******90@gmail.com

The sound options are not enough. In windows 10 you can change many things, like a bass boost setting and how many hz you want on your headphones.

For me as a beginner (in linux), it is pretty difficult to download games from the browser like the game "Osu!" where you have to type unintelligible commands in the terminal where errors are shown and you dont understand what the system wants to fix that issue. Some commands are for other linux distributions, that dont work on deepin (Or i dont know how to use that commands).

Last thing: There are too many things in the system that are Chinese, that i dont understand. It would be probably better if you would make more on english and other languages so the users dont have to use translater not that often.

The rest of the system is very clean and i love it. I i would be more familiar with linux i would stay and still use deepin but with my knowledge that i have at the moment it is a bit difficult to get familiar with the system

Ok, thank you. Now the system is completely standardized to the functions of Windows, there are still some gaps, and some detailed functions have not been done in depth. But for app download and installation, you can go to the app store to find out, or you can tell us what software you need and we will adapt it.

Reply View the author
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2022-07-28 18:20

In fact, overseas users have always been the group we want to serve well, but in some details, we may be able to clearly understand what overseas users need or you can point out in detail, we will improve. Can better serve more people

Reply View the author
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2022-07-28 18:23
Merlin

Ok, thank you. Now the system is completely standardized to the functions of Windows, there are still some gaps, and some detailed functions have not been done in depth. But for app download and installation, you can go to the app store to find out, or you can tell us what software you need and we will adapt it.

For example, what do you mean by too Chinese? I really hope you can help us so that I can learn more details.

Reply View the author
raspin
deepin
2022-07-29 05:39
re******90@gmail.com

I agree.

1. Audio options on deepin are quite lacking, especially the lack of sound mixer

2. Device formatter is good, but it's impossible to discover, because you have to eject it first. Maybe just eject on the fly with formatter?

b) There is no default/recommended file system in device formatter like vfat(recommended).

3. Deepin appstore is outdated and still there's a lot of Chinese in it. Maybe flatpak integration?

Install osu lazer as a flatpak:

https://flatpak.org/setup/Deepin

https://flathub.org/apps/details/sh.ppy.osu

Reply View the author
穿越Arch的追念
deepin
2022-07-30 18:55

You can assist your installation in the vmware environment.

Reply View the author