[Seek Help] I need help whit nvidia :(
Tofloor
poster avatar
to******er@gmail.com
deepin
2022-09-23 08:58
Author

When I was playing minecraft I noticed that my computer uses an intel graphics card even though my computer has an nvidia gefoce gtx 1050 mobile. I tried to install the nvidia x control panel app but it doesn't work?? What am I supposed to do!?!?!?

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
c***b@daleybortolon.com.br
deepin
2022-09-27 02:54

Check this post! https://bbs.deepin.org/en/post/231079

Reply View the author
el******ne@gmail.com
deepin
2023-02-22 21:38

They are animated robots, programmed to please the crowd! However, the robot's behavior becomes a bit unpredictable at night, and hiring you as a security guard will be much cheaper than hiring a repairman. Experience right at Five Nights at Freddy's.

Reply View the author
TommyManson
deepin
2023-12-25 06:17

When assessing essay on Time reviews, prioritize authenticity. Look for nuanced evaluations that highlight aspects like timely delivery, writing quality, and customer support. Examining a range of opinions helps in forming a comprehensive understanding before opting for their services.

Reply View the author
d***e@gmail.com
deepin
2023-12-30 04:36

Discovering https://london-tv.co.uk/10-easy-ways-for-college-students-to-make-money-online/ opens a realm of possibilities. It's not just about income; it's about exploring innovative paths in the digital landscape. Learning how to earn money online offers flexibility and diverse opportunities. Embracing these strategies can lead to financial independence and a rewarding journey in the digital sphere.

Reply View the author
y***6@bymercy.com
deepin
2024-03-27 04:31
Try updating your graphics drivers or checking your system settings to ensure your Nvidia GTX 1050 is being utilized. You might consider incorporating PR into your marketing strategy. Press releases can help you announce new products, share company updates, and attract media attention. If you're still having trouble, reaching out to tech support or forums specific to your computer model could provide further assistance in resolving this issue.
Reply View the author