[Newbies] webcam
Tofloor
poster avatar
j***2@gmail.com
deepin
2022-12-10 02:00
Author

hi guys,switched over from windows to this wonderfull os a while back,i have just got one problem that i cannot solve,i cannot use my webcam on the messenger app,it works perfectly on the camera app so i cant see why it shouldnt work on messenger,thanks in advance,regards alan

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
f***6@gmail.com
deepin
2022-12-20 22:20
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.
j***2@gmail.com
deepin
2022-12-21 02:40
f***6@gmail.com
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.

hi thanx for the reply but the problem is this,when i try and transmit my webcam on the desktop messenger its saying that it isnt supported by my browser and suggests using chrome,however after installing chrome its not making any difference whatsoever as it still telling me to install chrome and still wont transmit to the recipient,thanks anyway,regards alan

Reply View the author
穿越Arch的追念
deepin
2022-12-27 07:06
j***2@gmail.com

hi thanx for the reply but the problem is this,when i try and transmit my webcam on the desktop messenger its saying that it isnt supported by my browser and suggests using chrome,however after installing chrome its not making any difference whatsoever as it still telling me to install chrome and still wont transmit to the recipient,thanks anyway,regards alan

使用MS Edge代替

Reply View the author
my******yz@gmail.com
deepin
2023-02-10 21:21

I am also  facing the same issues and looking for a proper guidance.Maybe someone will help me as well. Thank you 

https://www.mykplan.xyz/

Reply View the author