[Feelings & Sharing] deepin20.8 Deepin Home - where do you want to go? come here first
Tofloor
poster avatar
JasonZhang
deepin
2022-12-13 18:47
Author

deepin20.8 - Deepin Home - where do you want to go? come here first...

Have you ever encountered these troubles?

/ I often miss important news from the deepin community …
/ There is a problem with the deepin operation error, I don’t know where to ask for help to solve it immediately…
/ I want to see deepin self-media, and I want to join the community exchange group, but I can’t find the entrance …
/ I don't know if the request is adopted after the feedback, and I don't know how the processing progress is...
/ I don't know if it will be recorded after the feedback problem, and I don't know when it will be completed ...
/ I am not sure which software and hardware deepin is adapted to, and how the adaptation effect is unknown...
/ The faulty device has been reported, and I don’t know when the adaptation will be completed…

We conducted a comprehensive analysis of thousands of posts published by the deepin community this year, and found that the above 7 problems appeared most frequently.

As a Linux distribution for global users, deepin is favored by users all over the world. The deepin community, GitHub, Wiki, self-media and other platforms continue to receive needs, questions and help from millions of users around the world, and some of them have been followed up and resolved in a timely manner, but there are still some valuable information due to the platform Reasons such as scatter were ignored or shelved.

Don't worry, it's coming!

In version 20.8 of deepin, we officially launched the App - "Deepin Home".

640.jpg

If you compare deepin to a "home", "Deepin Home" is to allow all "family members" such as deepin users, developers, and operators to hear each other's voices more timely, more completely, and more clearly, and know how to Collaborate to make our "homes" better looking, stronger and more durable.

As an information aggregation application, "Deepin Home" provides a unified entrance for the deepin community, GitHub, Wiki and other platforms, and integrates the needs, problems, help, sharing, technical exchanges and other information released by each platform, breaking the deepin user , developers, and operators are "information walls". More importantly, "Deepin Home" is working hard to build a closed loop of information "acquisition→adoption (solution)→feedback", so that valuable information can be more efficiently used in product optimization and give everyone a more enjoyable product experience.

Ingress Aggregation - Where do you want to go? come here first

5791670577067_.pic_hd.jpg

5801670577160_.pic_hd.jpg

5811670577238_.pic_hd.jpg

5841670577414_.pic_hd.jpg

5851670577473_.pic_hd.jpg

5861670577547_.pic_hd.jpg

"Deepin Home" V1.0.0 fully integrates all platforms of deepin, and you can access it from the corresponding entrance with one click - click on the banner page to learn more about the latest important news of deepin; click on "interactive exchange" to enter the deepin community; click on "questionnaire "Investigate" to participate in user surveys released by the community; click "Source Code" to enter GitHub; click "Encyclopedia" to enter Wiki; click "Community News" to obtain deepin official WeChat public account, Toutiao account, B station and other self-media entrances; click "Internal Test Exchange " to apply to join the deepin target version internal testing. The "BUG Feedback" and "Requirement Feedback" entries will be opened in subsequent versions. Entering "Deep House" is like walking into a house. You can go to the study to play League of Legends, go to the kitchen to make half-baked cheesecake, go to the bathroom to wash the cat, and go to the balcony to greet flowers and plants. In "Deepin Home", you can enter the deepin space you want to go at any time.

News Aggregation - What's New? always know

5821670577270_.pic_hd.jpg

"Deepin Home" V1.0.0 version supports full-platform login with deepin ID and real-time reception and viewing of system messages. After the user receives the message push, click to enter the app to view the complete dynamic information. If there is an attachment link in the detailed information list, click it to jump to the attachment link address. The user can turn off the system message after turning on the Do Not Disturb mode. At present, the V1.0.0 version has completed the construction of the basic framework, which can support basic information aggregation and message management.

Full-cycle tracking of needs and problems—everything has been settled and everything has been responded to

We are relying on "Deepin Home" to build a closed loop of information "acquisition→adoption (solution)→feedback". In subsequent versions of "Deepin Home", users can send requirements or submit bugs at any time, and let them enter the processing process quickly. More importantly, users can check the progress of the process at any time and receive confirmation feedback in a timely manner.

Software and hardware adaptation database - expand the ecology, let's go together!

Accelerating software and hardware adaptation is the key to deepin's optimized products. "Deepin Home" is working hard to build a deepin ecological database, so that users can understand the adaptation progress of deepin in real time. In subsequent versions, users can submit adaptation plans or product information that they want to adapt to in Deepin Home, and score the adaptation based on actual experience after the adaptation is completed. We look forward to gradually improving the deepin adaptation system with everyone's joint efforts, and continue to grow the deepin ecosystem.

Currently "Deepin Home" V1.0.0 is running stably, welcome to download deepin20.8 version experience.

Official download address:
https://cdimage.deepin.com/releases/20.8/deepin-desktop-community-20.8-amd64.iso

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
a***1@gmail.com
deepin
2022-12-13 20:27
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.
Lejó
deepin
2022-12-15 09:29

Hi. I have a little observation regards the Deepin-Home application. If you upgrade the OS from 20.7.1, the Deepin-Home is NOT installed by default. You must install manually in terminal with the

sudo apt install deepin-home

command.

Reply View the author
iuioder
deepin
2022-12-15 22:24
a***6@gmail.com
deepin
2022-12-15 23:21
p***t@gmail.com
deepin
2022-12-21 18:52
ToniDolphin
deepin
2023-01-06 19:01

Such a lovely OS. It's not only beautiful but practical. It's my daily driver from now on. I was a long-term Ubuntu user but the dozens of small bugs add up and I got too frustrated. I still use the server version. Deepin as desktop OS is lightyears better. It has barely any bugs, everything just works. Please, keep it up

thanks

Reply View the author
ToniDolphin
deepin
2023-01-06 19:01

Such a lovely OS. It's not only beautiful but practical. It's my daily driver from now on. I was a long-term Ubuntu user but the dozens of small bugs add up and I got too frustrated. I still use the server version. Deepin as desktop OS is lightyears better. It has barely any bugs, everything just works. Please, keep it up

thanks

Reply View the author
l***9@gmail.com
deepin
2023-01-17 01:05
ja******86@gmail.com
deepin
2023-01-21 02:47
jo******81@gmail.com
deepin
2023-02-02 23:16
ud******id@gmail.com
deepin
2023-02-21 09:34
sp******op@gmail.com
deepin
2023-02-24 13:46
vi******46@kaudat.com
deepin
2023-03-21 10:16
ca******d4@gmail.com
deepin
2023-03-25 08:24
Harry81622
deepin
2023-05-12 20:23