[Seek Help] Don't have the word pass bios?
Tofloor
poster avatar
do******ne@yahoo.fr
deepin
2023-01-31 11:43
Author

Good evening,

I have a computer Lifebook Fujitsu S751 I installed deepin but the computer boot on the bios I don't have password.

Do you have a solution?

Best wishes

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
raspin
deepin
2023-02-02 10:53

Try zeros

Reply View the author
ud******id@gmail.com
deepin
2023-02-21 09:43
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.
CS_GomesGaioso
deepin
2023-02-28 11:14

If you forgot the BIOS/UEFI passowrd and you need access to the firmware settings as users often do, either try know "generic" passwords as suggested above or contact your tech support. That said, for UEFI, in most of the cases thwey'll tell there's no solution opther than changing the motherboard (at customer's expense, obviously).

Lesson for the future: NEVER loose a BIOS/UEFI password. Once set there's no turning back, no workaraounds, no "hacks", nothing. If it were simple why would we uses passwords?

Reply View the author
p***6@gmail.com
deepin
2023-04-01 23:12

The Lifebook Fujitsu S751 is a laptop computer that comes with a Windows operating system. If you have installed the Deepin operating system, but your computer is still booting up to the BIOS, it is likely that you have forgotten the BIOS password. To reset the BIOS password, you will need to find the exact model of your laptop, as the process for resetting the BIOS password will vary depending on the manufacturer and the model. You may need to contact Fujitsu for assistance in resetting the password, or you may be able to find instructions online.

Cloud migration consulting oakland

Reply View the author