If you are experiencing freezing or lagging while using ProtonVPN on your Deepin desktop, there are several things you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet connection is stable and has good signal strength. A weak or unstable connection can cause issues with VPN connections.
- Try a different VPN server: Sometimes, the server you are connected to may be experiencing high traffic or other issues. Try connecting to a different server to see if the issue persists.
- Restart ProtonVPN: Close the ProtonVPN client and restart it to see if the issue resolves.
- Disable other VPN clients: If you have other VPN clients installed on your system, they may be conflicting with ProtonVPN. Disable any other VPN clients and try connecting with ProtonVPN again.
- Update ProtonVPN: Make sure that you are using the latest version of ProtonVPN. Check for any updates and install them if available. Party City Feedback Survey
- Disable other network-related software: Firewalls, antivirus software, or other network-related software may be interfering with your VPN connection. Try disabling them temporarily to see if it resolves the issue.
If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact ProtonVPN support for further assistance.
Reply Like 1 View the author
Proton VPN start and take many time....frizingy desktop