[App Sharing] Coluns of files manager
Tofloor
poster avatar
ed******ac@gmail.com
deepin
2023-04-27 10:51
Author
Good morning everyone!

I have an Acer notebook with Linux Gutta out of the box - which must be a Debian derivative, by the looks of it.
It works very well, but one detail has bothered me for a long time and I can't solve it:

Whenever I open a file manager window, the first column is the name of the files and folders contained therein. This column is always at a minimum thickness and I have to widen it to read the names. If I open a folder that is there, another window opens in that folder and again the files are unreadable due to the narrow column and so on.

This is terrible, because if I want to make a long path, I have to open the folders and expand the columns every time. Example: documents (extends the name column) > personal docs (extends the name column) > edu (extends the name column) > scanned (extends the name column) > ufaaa… it's terrible… rssss

Someone help me please!!

Bom dia a todos!

Tenho um notebook Acer com Linux Gutta de fábric -que deve ser um derivado do Debian, pelo jeito.
Funciona muito bem, mas um detalhe me incomoda muito faz tempo e não consigo resolver:

Sempre quando abro uma janela do gerenciador de arquivos a primeira coluna é a do nome dos arquivos e pastas ali contidas. Essa coluna sempre está com espessura mínima e eu tenho que alargar para ler os nomes. Se eu abrir uma pasta que está ali, abre outra janela daquela pasta e novamente os arquivos estão ilegíveis devido à coluna estreita e daí vai.

Isso é terrível, pois se eu quiser fazer um caminho grande,preciso abrir as pastas e alargar todas as vezes as colunas. Exemplo: documentos (alarga a coluna do nome) > docs pessoais (alarga a coluna do nome) > edu (alarga a coluna do nome) > escaneados (alarga a coluna do nome) > ufaaa... é terrível... rssss

Alguém me ajuda, por favor!!

image.png

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
ed******ac@gmail.com
deepin
2023-04-28 06:59

No one??

Reply View the author
ed******ac@gmail.com
deepin
2023-04-29 13:35