[Online Games] Lutris not working properly
Tofloor
poster avatar
Ma******x1@gmail.com
deepin
2023-05-05 22:54
Author

I noticed that in your app store lutris is a very old version that you have it does not contain nothing like for epic games or wine, or steam section or gog section it contains very little where can I update version of lutris with all these apps included in the descption.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
CS_GomesGaioso
deepin
2023-05-08 02:52

That is the nature of any distro's normal releases, at some point the version of any software in the repositories is frozen. The only exceptions are security updates and web browsers for obvious reasons.

Distros that are "rolling releases" tend to have more up-to-date versions but you're trading stability for the latest which not always is the greatest and often are untested.

Regarding Lutris, if you really want later versions you can follow the instructions for Debian here: https://lutris.net/downloads

This will add an additional, third-party, repository. Use at your own risk.

Reply View the author
r***1@gmail.com
deepin
2023-05-10 22:33
It has been deleted!
s***8@hotmail.com
deepin
2023-05-12 17:55
It has been deleted!
i***t@gmail.com
deepin
2023-07-11 19:08

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. To update Lutris with the latest version and include additional apps like Epic Games, Wine, Steam, and GOG, you can visit the official Lutris website or repository. They regularly release updates that include new features and support for various platforms. Simply download and install the updated version from their official sources to access the desired apps mentioned. Besides this I also love to play and colletct Pokemon Games and cards pleas have a look at my Pokemon cards colletction at collector pricing.

Reply View the author