[Contribute Advice] To make user experience more interactive...What do you think?
Tofloor
poster avatar
m***8@gmail.com
deepin
2023-07-21 08:10
Author

Hello everyone. I'm a new deepin user. I've used Debian,Ubuntu and POP.Of course, Deepin looks best of them. But there are some feature lack such as Multi-tasking, Desktop extensions,and display control. For it's look,I think most of the users don't want to swith another distro. Unless,we want that the developers to add them.As this community is more friendly,it seems any advice will be accepted if it is useful for many users. So please vote to your particular advice or comment out what you think out of the box.

(Expired, see the results below)
1 users voted
1.Hot corners should be added again(0 votes)
0 %
2.Multi-tasking should be accessable(Alt+Tab)(0 votes)
0 %
3.Brightness level could be lessened upto 2%(0 votes)
0 %
4.All the avobe(1 votes)
100 %
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2023-07-21 17:16
  1. The thermal angle function was canceled because there were technical problems that could not be solved.
    1. The alt+table you described is now the switch application label function, which is supported. Don't know if my understanding is correct?
Reply View the author
m***8@gmail.com
deepin
2023-07-21 22:11
Merlin
  1. The thermal angle function was canceled because there were technical problems that could not be solved.
    1. The alt+table you described is now the switch application label function, which is supported. Don't know if my understanding is correct?

I tried to swith apps by alt+tab. But my pc freezed when I did it. I had to force shutdown by holding power button after that :(

Reply View the author
h***z@gmail.com
deepin
2023-07-30 12:06

Hi,

Can you provide details of the problem. A very useful feature :(

Reply View the author
e***a@outlook.com
deepin
2023-08-02 18:22
It has been deleted!
c***5@outlook.com
deepin
2023-08-24 23:39
It has been deleted!
k***y@gmail.com
deepin
2023-09-05 23:12
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.
n***u@gmail.com
deepin
2023-09-06 00:54
It has been deleted!