[Contribute Advice] Deepin 20 mail imap sent mail V20.9
Tofloor
poster avatar
r***c@yandex.com
deepin
2023-11-07 23:39
Author

Hello, I really like using Deepin 20 as my main OS and so far I haven't had any major problems.

But there is one thing I have problem with. I use Deepin mail application 6.3.5 and I added my imap account. The problem is : when I send an email I can see it only on my computer (in sent folder), but not on mail server. Is there a setting rule to place a copy of my sent mails on server? I can't find it. If there isn't, can you please update Deepin mail application?

Thanks,

Rade Pantelić

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Vuchko
deepin
2023-11-09 04:25

Hello. I checked the work of the mail application 6.3.5 (Deepin 20.9) via the Yandex Mail server. A copy of the sent message appeared on the mail server with a delay. The message was delivered correctly, although at first there was no copy of the sent message in the web interface of the mail service. Try to look in the sent folder on the Yandex server later.
WBR, Vuchko.

Reply View the author
r***c@yandex.com
deepin
2023-11-09 04:56
Vuchko

Hello. I checked the work of the mail application 6.3.5 (Deepin 20.9) via the Yandex Mail server. A copy of the sent message appeared on the mail server with a delay. The message was delivered correctly, although at first there was no copy of the sent message in the web interface of the mail service. Try to look in the sent folder on the Yandex server later.
WBR, Vuchko.

Oh, you're right. It works! 🙂

Reply View the author