[Terminal] Not save dark theme in terminal window
Tofloor
poster avatar
Vuchko
deepin
2023-11-08 11:53
Author

The dark theme in the Deepin 20.9 terminal is not preserved only if you choose the dark theme of the entire system. If you choose topics from the terminal list attached, then when starting the window, the window heading remains bright. It was not before.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
babyfengfjx
Super Moderator
CQA
2023-11-08 17:29

The content described in the post does exist in the previous version, we submitted an update in the early stage, which should have fixed this kind of problem, you can open the internal update in the update settings of the control center, and try to update the system once to see if it's already in the latest version, the problem may not have been completely solved, I hope that this information can help you in some way, and if the latest version has not been thoroughly repaired, please also reply, and we will analyze it further, thank you very much.

Reply View the author
Vuchko
deepin
2023-11-09 00:01

Thanks for your reply. All applications and the system are updated to the latest versions. Additional information: Laptop Lenovo ThinkPad E 15 Gen 3 AMD, Deepin 20 (Community 20.9), 5.15.77-amd 64-Desktop.
It seems that this appeared a few months ago, I will not say more precisely.

Screenshot_202311081038.jpg

Reply View the author
Vuchko
deepin
2023-11-09 23:47

Hello. I want to add to the previous message. When a dark theme is not selected as a system theme, its selection in the application is not saved when you restart applications: file manager, notepad, calculator, music, control center - not only in the terminal.

Reply View the author
阿尼樱奈奈
2023-11-10 05:28
Vuchko

Hello. I want to add to the previous message. When a dark theme is not selected as a system theme, its selection in the application is not saved when you restart applications: file manager, notepad, calculator, music, control center - not only in the terminal.

Go to the Control Center - Update - Update settings, turn on the beta channel, then update the beta, and restart after the update.

Reply View the author
Vuchko
deepin
2023-11-10 09:25

Thanks for the offer, but I won't be able to join the Deepin testing community on the main machine. 🙁

Reply View the author
Vuchko
deepin
2023-11-15 01:45

Hello. After today's update, the dark theme saves in the terminal and other applications. Thank you very much for your work!

Reply View the author