Author

apps are not working properly

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
CS_GomesGaioso
deepin
2023-11-23 07:10

What apps?

And what it has to do with the thread's title?

Reply View the author
e***t@gmail.com
deepin
2023-11-24 06:02

I am not familiar with Linus. I am a new user. But I liked the Deepin 23. I am trying to learn Linux for my future works. I am trying to switch from windows to linux. Becasue it is more stable than windows. Please help me out.

Reply View the author
e***t@gmail.com
deepin
2023-11-24 06:03

Davinci resolve is not working

Reply View the author
CS_GomesGaioso
deepin
2023-11-24 06:51

Still, any software not working has nothing to do with "theme not installed"...

And, please, whenever reporting a problem make sure to provide meaningful informations. We can do nothing with "Davinci resolve is not working", it means nothing or it can mean thousands of possibilities. And for any software that is highly dependent on hardware like DaVinci Resolve also make sure to include hardware specifications.

So...

How did you install DaVinci Resolve, from the App Store or other sources? (There are multiple ways to install it and different versions; troubleshooting can be and often is different depending on the version and packaging system)

What do you mean by "not working"? Is there an error message? If so ALWAYS post each and any error message in full, make a screenshoot or photo if you must and add it to the post/thread.

Again, post the full hardware specifications... In this case incompatibility is the most likely cause of DaVinci not running. Keep in mind DaVinci for Linux is more restrictive, i.e., it may work albeit "bad", slow, in Windows is some entry level and integrated GPUs, while it refuses to run in Linux in the exact same hardware.

Hopefully by now you understand nobody, here or elsewhere, has a magic crystal ball to guess what happened with your computer. Make note of this for any similar help request anywhere.

Reply View the author
pzm9012
2023-11-24 06:52
e***t@gmail.com

Davinci resolve is not working

This can be caused by many reasons. If you have seen any errors, please share them. Besides, could you provide your hardware info and ensure your GPU is working properly?

Reply View the author
e***t@gmail.com
deepin
2023-11-24 19:14
It has been deleted!
pzm9012
2023-11-24 22:26
CS_GomesGaioso

Still, any software not working has nothing to do with "theme not installed"...

And, please, whenever reporting a problem make sure to provide meaningful informations. We can do nothing with "Davinci resolve is not working", it means nothing or it can mean thousands of possibilities. And for any software that is highly dependent on hardware like DaVinci Resolve also make sure to include hardware specifications.

So...

How did you install DaVinci Resolve, from the App Store or other sources? (There are multiple ways to install it and different versions; troubleshooting can be and often is different depending on the version and packaging system)

What do you mean by "not working"? Is there an error message? If so ALWAYS post each and any error message in full, make a screenshoot or photo if you must and add it to the post/thread.

Again, post the full hardware specifications... In this case incompatibility is the most likely cause of DaVinci not running. Keep in mind DaVinci for Linux is more restrictive, i.e., it may work albeit "bad", slow, in Windows is some entry level and integrated GPUs, while it refuses to run in Linux in the exact same hardware.

Hopefully by now you understand nobody, here or elsewhere, has a magic crystal ball to guess what happened with your computer. Make note of this for any similar help request anywhere.

I agree with this.

Reply View the author