Dear friends, in order to ensure the quality of the next system update of V23, the closed beta3 on November 24th is coming! Members of the internal test team are invited to actively participate, and interested friends are welcome to join the internal test, thank you!
【New Features and Enhancements】
· Optimized the path for network configuration files.
【New Additions to the Repository】
· Added the open-source software "multistrap," which is an alternative to debootstrap with support for multiple repositories. It uses apt to handle all dependency issues and conflicts.
· Updated the core components related to Qt 6.6.
· Fixed the issue where application icons and names appeared grayed out in the launcher.
· Fixed the installation failure of the .nvidia530 graphics driver on the 6.5 kernel version.
· · Fixed the issue of excessive waiting time after adjusting the screen scaling ratio.
· Fixed the problem of missing environment variables in Linglong
①Upgrade the system to deepin V23 Beta2；
②Open the internal test channel: [Control Center] > [Update] > [Update Settings] > [Internal Test Channel] to open the option；
③ Follow the guidelines to complete the opening of the internal test channel；
Anyone who intends to participate in the internal test, please scan the code to contact the administrator, note: participate in the internal test (if the reply is not timely, please wait a moment)
Welcome to join the internal test group and interact with us. Thanks to every member of the internal test team for their active participation!
Many thanks to all the members of the internal testing team for your active participation!
No replies yet