[Seek Help] How to disable screen lock password?
Tofloor
poster avatar
CleanEnergyCleanEnvironment
deepin
2024-06-03 17:41
Author

Hi,

Deepin installed version: 20.1

I could not find setting privacy so I can only set power to disable password required to wake up the compter and password required to wak up the monitor, but that doesn't work, it still shows password login, appreciate your clues. Thank you

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2024-06-03 18:49

Hello suggest you do not use version 20.1 This is a few years ago version will have a lot of problems, it is recommended that you use the official website provided 20.9 or V23rc version

Reply View the author
Owensuwu
deepin
2024-06-04 01:11

If you're able to, upgrading to a newer version like 20.9 or the latest V23rc is a good idea. Newer versions often have smoother performance and improved features

Reply View the author
CleanEnergyCleanEnvironment
deepin
2024-06-05 15:25

Thanks all for your helps, just updated to 20.9, there are two other issues, sorry if you would like me to have different subjects:

(1) try to set up black background but it did not work after running gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.background picture-uri "" and gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.background primary-color '#000000'

(2) unlike gnome-terminal, the deepin-terminal does not have geometry options, how can I set up deepin-terminal geometry?

Thank you very much

Reply View the author