[Others] Update on sound settings V23
Tofloor
poster avatar
深度之家
deepin
2024-07-24 12:00
Author
[System Version]: deepin V23 I have previously reported on experiencing sound issues where the sound would automatically be enable when I connect an external monitor. I have tried to give an update on that issue but there is no update button on the issue that I raised so I have to create a bug report to update that. Please let me know if there is a way to give an update on an issue I reported. So my update is that the sound only gets re-enabled when I have usbguard enabled. Usbguard is a linux app that blocks new usb devices from being automatically enabled when they are connect. One has to approve or add the device to a whitelist so that it is not blocked. For my case, whitelisted devices seem to get auto-enabled since usbguard seems to block whitelisted devices first on wakeup from sleep or reboot and then go through the whitelist enabling whitelisted devices. I think this messes something up causing deepin os to autoenable the sound devices despite them being disabled in the settings like internal sound.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
深度之家
deepin
2024-07-24 12:00
Hello, we currently do not have the usbguard software adapted, please submit a wishlist through the app store, the method is to search for 'usbguard' in the app store, in the search interface, select "add wishlist", thank you for your feedback.
Reply View the author