Section I - deepin Technology Community Declaration” Edition One|
We are an open source community composed of developers, designers, ordinary members and leaders. We are committed to providing all people with a free and open communication platform and the best open source operating system through the community development and cooperation.
No matter what you are, maybe you are an experienced developer, a creative designer, or an ordinary user, we welcome you to join us to contribute your strength to the community!
deepin Technology community sets “Freedom, Openness, Sharing, Cooperation” as the guidelines of the community work and communication.
- Freedom: To ensure that our achievements of work can be enjoyed by others freely.
- Openness: All people with different backgrounds and experience can join us and participate in the community work.
- Sharing: To be willing to share and deliver our achievements to more people.
- Cooperation: To advocate teamwork and play leading roles to make the community work be progressed more orderly.
We hope that through this declaration we can show the following aims to deepin Technology community members clearly:
- To build a platform with “Freedom, Openness, Sharing, Cooperation” as the concepts.
- To let the concepts “Freedom, Openness, Sharing, Cooperation” be spread farther and let more people benefit.
- To build deepin into the best open source operating system through community cooperation.
- To promote the development of other open source software through community agreements.
You can help to implement our declaration through the following channels:
- To directly participate in the development and testing of deepin Technology community or other open source software. To participate in the internationalization and translation work of deepin Technology community or other open source software.
- To write a lot of usable system development documents and operating instructions for community users.
- To know and approve the concepts “Freedom, Openness, Sharing, Cooperation” and spread them.
- To keep using deepin system or other open source software.
We invite all our colleagues and friends who support “deepin Technology Community Declaration” to join us. Let’s work hard together to make the concepts of our declaration into reality!