Edited by jingle at 2016-7-12 15:37 |
Internal Testing Team mainly provides quality assurance for the deepin project with the following roles:
Tester: Responsible for internal testing and feedback tracking, generally is community members
Developer: Responsible for bug fixing of software, generally is community or official developers
Official coordinator: Responsible for the overall coordination of internal testing, generally is official staff
There is no superior or inferior difference of roles, and ultimately what role you will play depends on your own ability.
deepin Internal Testing Team is looking forward to your participation!
- Read "deepin Community Declaration", agree with the spirit advocated by deepin Community and helpful with good communication skill and interpersonal skill
- No forum violation records
- Active in the forum with fixed online time
- The second application should be at least one month later than the first application failed
- Familiar with Linux system (Optional)
The only address for application：http://form.mikecrm.com/aLfC6G
- We will process the applications for Internal Testing Team membership every Friday.
- The results will be sent by email.
- Get the latest development achievements of deepin and software timely
- Obtain the latest development plans and progress of deepin project in advance
- Be on deepin contributors list
- Outstanding members will get a souvenir from deepin
- Build Internal Testing Team and call for more people to participate in
- Participate in the internal testing activities actively
- Feed back the testing information on time.
- Actively cooperate with developers to solve the discovered bugs.
- Should not disclose the confidential contents of internal testing activities
- InternalTesting users who consecutively participated 3 or more tests, will be rewarded with official community gifts.
- InternalTesting users who submitted critical problem or useful advices against the tested subject, will be rewarded with official community gifts.
Principles for Dismissal
- Violated forum rules for more than 3 times
- Member complaints are more than 3 times
- Users who consecutively absent for 3 times without asking for leave, due to the Internal Testing Team membership is limited
- You can apply to quit from Internal Testing Team for personal reasons
Members of Internal Testing Team can not reapply within 3 months after dismissed due to violating principle 1 and 2.
Members of Internal Testing Team can not reapply within 1 month after dismissed due to violating principle 3.
Member who was dismissed three times in succession will permanently lose the application qualification of Internal Testing Team.