最后说说我的愿望,当然是能够加快商城版本更新 ,和 deepin 能帮助其汉化起来。。。。。

deepin 威武!!!!!!!!

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
181******81
deepin
2022-09-20 17:39

Translations

The messages in the Recoll GUI are managed by the normal Qt internationalization mechanism. Each set of messages for a given non-english language is stored in a separate translation source file. (example: , ).recoll_fr.ts``recoll_de.ts

The files can be managed by using the Qt linguist program, which is easy to use by anybody (no need to be a programmer). You can also use the very nice crowdin.com Web service instead. Please contact me to get an access to the Recoll messages on crowdin.com..ts

Most of the translations for the current release are usually incomplete, and many languages are missing.

The source translation files are included in the source release, and they are also stored on the Web site for easy access. recoll_xx.ts is a blank Recoll 1.32 message file, appropriate to work on a new translation. You can also list the directory to see all the translation files for updating one of them (the files are the same as those in the maintenance source branch on framagit.org).

If your language is not supported yet, or if the translation has some english messages left and you want to take a shot at fixing the problem, you can send the results to me and earn my gratefulness (and your less multilingual compatriot’s)…

If you wish to test the result of your work on the file, you need to run the lrelease command to produce a binary file. The file should then be copied to before restarting Recoll..ts``.qm``.qm``/usr/[local/]share/recoll/translations

Reply View the author
寂静的羽夏
deepin
2022-09-20 17:50

其实我安装的是中文的(但汉化的并不特别完全),应用商店的我还安装不了,说是依赖不足。

image.png

截图_20220920094747.png

你可以在终端输入 sudo apt install recollgui,就能安装到我的截图的版本了。

Reply View the author
xuqi
deepin testing team
2022-09-20 18:48