[Seek Help] No audio, no sound, no camera Dell XPS 14 9440
Tofloor
poster avatar
torfbud
deepin
2024-10-01 23:41
Author

Hello. This is my first thread ever because I always could find a solution, but not now.

Like in the topic. No audio devices, no camera. Can anybody help me with this problem ?

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
t***[email protected]
deepin
2024-10-03 19:12
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.
heavensword
deepin
2024-10-05 00:41

Which version of Deepin are you using?

In the previous version Deepin v20.9, it was normal for laptops to have no audio. Deepin v20.9 worked great on my mini-PC (soundcard connected to external speakers detected and working). On my Huawei laptop circa 2022, Deepin v20.9 couldn't recognize the audio hardware. What did work was Bluetooth audio sent to my wireless Bluetooth headset.

Reply View the author
a***[email protected]
deepin
2024-10-10 00:19

If your system is not detecting any audio devices or camera, first check the Device Manager for any issues or disabled devices. Update or reinstall the necessary drivers from the manufacturer's website if needed. Ensure that your audio and camera are enabled in the system settings and the BIOS. Additionally, run the Windows troubleshooters for audio and camera issues. If geometry dash meltdown started recently, consider performing a System Restore to a previous point when everything was functioning correctly.

If your system is not detecting audio devices or the camera, start by checking Device Manager for any issues or disabled devices. Update or reinstall drivers from the manufacturer’s website as needed. Ensure audio and camera devices are enabled in the system settings and BIOS. Also, run the Windows troubleshooters for audio and camera problems. If the issue began recently, consider performing a System Restore to revert to a previous state when everything worked correctly.

Regard,

Reply View the author
f***[email protected]
deepin
2024-10-15 11:44

Hi there! It sounds frustrating to deal with audio and camera issues. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot:

Check Connections: Make sure all devices are properly connected. If you're using external devices, try unplugging and replugging them.

Device Manager:

• Right-click on the Start button and select "Device Manager."
  • Look for "Sound, video and game controllers" and "Imaging devices."
  • If you see any yellow warning icons, right-click on them and select "Update driver."

Audio Troubleshooter:

• Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters.
  • Run the audio troubleshooter.

Camera Privacy Settings: Go to Settings > Privacy > Camera and make sure apps have permission to use the camera.

Update Drivers: Check for any driver updates for your(stickman hook) audio and camera devices from the manufacturer’s website.

Check Sound Settings:Right-click the sound icon in the taskbar and select "Sounds." Check the playback and recording tabs to ensure devices are enabled.

Restart Your Device: Sometimes a simple restart can fix hardware recognition issues.

If you try these and still have problems, let me know what you've tried, and we can dig deeper!

Reply View the author