[Bulletin] 2021/06/18 Internal Testing For deepin
Tofloor
poster avatar
deepin-mq
deepin
2021-06-19 03:37
Author

Dear deepin friends, in order to ensure version quality of the next update, we're now launching internal testing seeking participation from all members in this team.

Changelog:

1. Fixed several issues of the new App Store.

2. Completed adaptation for several network card drivers.

Testing Schedule

• 2021.6.18: Commence testing.
  • 2021.6.18——2021.6.25: Test, reply and feedback your questions in this post.
  • 2021.6.25: End testing.

Test Procedure

•     Connect to the internal source and upgrade the system to the latest edition.

Upgrade method:The internal test version may be unstable. Please do not use it in production environment

1. Change the sources, run in terminal:

sudo deepin-editor /etc/apt/sources.list

1. Paste the following contents to sources.list, then save and exit.

## Generated by deepin-installer

deb [by-hash=force] https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free

#deb-src https://community-packages.deepin.com/deepin/ apricot main contrib non-free

deb [trusted=yes] https://proposed-packages.deepin.com/dde-apricot unstable main contrib non-free

3、Execute sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade command in terminal. After upgrade successful, please reboot your computer.

•     Test and reply in this post, feedback your questions.

Note:

How to manually upgrade your kernel:sudo apt install linux-image-deepin-stable-amd64 linux-headers-deepin-stable-amd64  

Attention

• The internal testing is limited to members. Click here  to join it.
  • All members of Internal Testing Team will participate by default.
  • Members who consecutively absent themselves for 3 times without asking for leave, will be dismissed from the Team.
  • Please do not distribute the content and data of the Internal Testing. Otherwise you will be dismissed from the Team.

Acknowledgments

Many thanks to all the Internal Testing Team members for your active participation!

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
jianghuchuan
deepin
2021-06-19 06:17

ok

Reply View the author
igatjens
deepin
2021-06-19 12:18

The blur effect of the wallpaper does not work with Nvidia video card, instead of displaying the wallpaper with the effect blur, it showed a black background.

This time I am going to comment here, to see if I get any answers, but I don't have much hope that they will answer me.

Reply View the author
igatjens
deepin
2021-06-20 15:07

With the Nvidia driver, after suspending the computer, when opening some windows, large regions of the screen go black, I think it is with GTK windows.

This does not happen when the computer is restarted or turned on, it only happens after suspending the computer.

If you want to send you the system logs and hardware details, it will be my pleasure. But since most of the time they have not even responded to me, generating the hardware report and the system logs has been a waste of time.

Reply View the author
igatjens
deepin
2021-06-20 15:23
It has been deleted!
igatjens
deepin
2021-06-20 15:25
igatjens

With the Nvidia driver, after suspending the computer, when opening some windows, large regions of the screen go black, I think it is with GTK windows.

This does not happen when the computer is restarted or turned on, it only happens after suspending the computer.

If you want to send you the system logs and hardware details, it will be my pleasure. But since most of the time they have not even responded to me, generating the hardware report and the system logs has been a waste of time.

The problem can be fixed by running the command

kwin --replace &
Reply View the author
angelfish
deepin
2021-07-15 01:14
igatjens

The blur effect of the wallpaper does not work with Nvidia video card, instead of displaying the wallpaper with the effect blur, it showed a black background.

This time I am going to comment here, to see if I get any answers, but I don't have much hope that they will answer me.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I have forwarded it to the engineer. 

Reply View the author
angelfish
deepin
2021-07-15 01:24
igatjens

The problem can be fixed by running the command

kwin --replace &

Thanks a lot. I have recorded and submitted it to the engineer.

Reply View the author
angelfish
deepin
2021-07-15 18:21
angelfish

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I have forwarded it to the engineer. 

For the issues you encountered, maybe you can try to upgrade your Nvidia driver to see whether the issue exists. If it is still not available, pls tell us your Nvidia card model. Thanks.

Reply View the author
ch******ar@gmail.com
deepin
2022-10-29 03:45
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.
ch******ar@gmail.com
deepin
2022-10-29 03:46
It has been deleted!
or******ma@gmail.com
deepin
2023-04-11 20:45
v***h@gmail.com
deepin
2023-06-14 17:33
t***y@gmail.com
deepin
2023-07-12 00:25