Tofloor
poster avatar
fallingstar-ten
deepin
2024-07-09 13:06
Author

Distrowatch的最新评论搬运

由kimi翻译支持

1. this is verygood operating system, He is currently my favorite liunx and stands out as the best of both windows and apple mac systems, combining their advantages and aesthetic appeal.

这是一个非常好的操作系统,它目前是我最喜欢的Linux发行版,并且作为Windows和苹果Mac系统的最佳结合体脱颖而出,集合了它们的优点和审美吸引力。

2. Okay, folks, listen up. I've seen a lot of Linux distros in my day, from your hardcore Arch setups to your user-friendly Mint installs. But Deepin 23 RC2? This one's got me whistling a different tune, and it ain't no penguin squawk.
    First off, Deepin's desktop environment (DDE) is GORGEOUS. Seriously, I've caught myself just staring at the screen, mesmerized by the slick animations and the way the icons practically shimmer. It's like macOS and Windows had a baby, and that baby grew up to be a supermodel.
    Now, I'm not the most tech-savvy. I like my fish pre-filleted, thank you very much. That's why Deepin's out-of-the-box experience was such a breath of fresh air. Everything I needed was right there, from a web browser to a music player.
    Performance-wise, Deepin 23 RC2 is slicker than a penguin belly on an ice floe. It runs like a dream, even on my old laptop that's older than some of the glaciers down here in Antarctica. I haven't experienced a single crash, which is more than I can say for some of those other distros I've tried.
    Overall, Deepin 23 RC2 is a fantastic distro. It's beautiful, easy to use, and performs like a champ. If you're looking for a Linux distro that's as user-friendly as it is eye-catching, then Deepin 23 RC2 is definitely worth checking out. You might even find yourself doing a happy penguin dance after installing it. I know I did. P.S. If you see a penguin wearing a Deepin t-shirt, that's probably me. Come say hi! 🐧

好的,大家听好了。我这辈子见过很多Linux发行版,从你们那些硬核的Arch设置到用户友好的Mint安装。但是深度23 RC2?这个让我吹起了不同的调子,而且这不是企鹅的叫声。

首先,深度的桌面环境(DDE)非常华丽。说真的,我发现自己只是盯着屏幕,被流畅的动画和图标几乎闪烁的方式迷住了。这就像macOS和Windows生了个孩子,那个孩子长大后成了超模。

现在,我不是最懂技术的人。我喜欢我的鱼预先去骨,谢谢。这就是为什么深度的即开即用体验让我耳目一新。我需要的一切都在那里,从网络浏览器到音乐播放器。

在性能方面,深度23 RC2比南极洲这里的一些冰川上的企鹅肚子还要光滑。它运行得像梦一样流畅,即使在我那台比这里一些冰川还要老的旧笔记本电脑上。我没有经历过一次崩溃,这比我尝试过的一些其他发行版要好得多。

总的来说,深度23 RC2是一个了不起的发行版。它美观,易于使用,表现卓越。如果你正在寻找一个既用户友好又引人注目的Linux发行版,那么深度23 RC2绝对值得一试。你可能甚至会在安装后发现自己跳起了快乐的企鹅舞。我知道我跳了。

附言:如果你看到一只穿着深度T恤的企鹅,那可能就是我。过来打个招呼吧!🐧

图片.png

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
deepin小助手
Super Moderator
OM
2024-07-09 13:37

Reply View the author