Keyboard's layout switching problem
Tofloor
poster avatar
bunkerwhz
deepin
2017-02-28 23:56
Author
Hello guys,

I wonder if there is a legal way to switch between keyboard layouts using alt+shift\ctrl+shift in Deepin 15.4. And how to use it without annoying double click win key+space. Every time I double click win+space I want to commit a suicide.Holly molly but this is 2017 and I can't switch layouts in a convenient way. May we just grab it from Ubuntu/Debian/Windows like way?

I did send a feedback report in September 2016 and still got nothing.  (2016-09-28 19:36 Pending)

Thank you! I really love Deepin.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
wangyong
deepin
2017-03-01 02:43
Very sorry, because in China, our developers do not switch the keyboard layout. Can you use Windows to change how the keyboard layout is used to record a video for me? I first look at how you switch the keyboard layout, and then we as soon as possible to solve the problem to solve your problem.
Reply View the author
bunkerwhz
deepin
2017-03-01 05:00
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/135320
Very sorry, because in China, our developers do not switch the keyboard layout. Can you use Windows  ...

Thanks for your reply. In Windows/Ubuntu, you click Alt+Shift or Ctrl+Shift and that's all you need, no double clicks. In Deepin you press Capslock and you get uppercase or lowercase no double clicks, works well. I think it should inherit same behavior for layouts switching.
Reply View the author
wangyong
deepin
2017-03-01 05:04
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/135320
Thanks for your reply. In Windows/Ubuntu, you click Alt+Shift or Ctrl+Shift and that's all you nee ...

Thanks, i will research how ubuntu do that.
Reply View the author
tarasoff
deepin
2017-03-02 15:27
The question is not whether it is awkward but the fact that it can not be used for other languages ​​other than Chinese traditional Russian such as I got out of position obedeneniya alt shift and super through binds
Reply View the author
tarasoff
deepin
2017-03-02 15:31
the question is not whether it is awkward but the fact that it can not be used for other languages ​​other than Chinese traditional Russian such as I walked out of the position shift and alt super folded across binds
Reply View the author
HualetWang
deepin
2017-03-08 17:30
Time to make the Win+Space more efficient ;)

We'll make Win+Space switch your keyboard layout immediately after you pressing the keys, and it'll be available in 15.4 RC.
Reply View the author
HualetWang
deepin
2017-03-08 17:32
And if you want to bind the action to another keystroke, there'll also be a cmdline tool to do that job, you can bind the cmdline tool to any keystroke as you like.
Reply View the author
wangyong
deepin
2017-03-08 17:39
We will solve the problem in 15.4 official version, thank you for your feedback
Reply View the author