KDEN Live & Da Vinci Resolve work Deepin 15.11 ?
Tofloor
poster avatar
macsociety
deepin
2019-11-10 22:08
Author
Do both of these video editing applications work on Deepin?

TJ
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
jigglywiggly
deepin
2019-11-11 04:57
Da Vinci resolve most likely not, kdenlive should work but use the flatpak version for a more up to date version.
Reply View the author
c***[email protected]
deepin
2019-11-13 12:52
Edited by carlosbortolon at 2019-11-13 04:58

Kdenlive works really well in Deepin. You can install Kdenlive using snap or appimage. Flatpak is not updated in this version of Deepin (15.11), so you cannot install flatpak's Kdenlive.
I don't use Da Vinci, so I don't know. I hope I could help!
Reply View the author
rockchin
deepin
2020-02-12 05:15
Edited by rockchin at 2020-2-11 21:16

To run davinci,you must install the driver software for Linux(Ubuntu),but you may not find the correct driver for Linux right for your hardware.
Recently,I found that Lightworks is also a useful software and has some functions same as DavinciResolve.
Reply View the author
tsiflidis
deepin
2020-04-05 06:00
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/184959
To run davinci,you must install the driver software for Linux(Ubuntu),but you may not find the corre ...

I did install the software for Ubuntu, but it's still not running. I can open all the other apps that come along with the editor, but the editor itself just won't open.
I'll use Kdenlive for now and try the Lightworks, then. But I would really like to use DaVince. :/
Reply View the author
rockchin
deepin
2020-04-15 16:01
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/184959
I did install the software for Ubuntu, but it's still not running. I can open all the other apps t ...

well ,lightworks is functional too.
What the error message when you open davinci?
Or maybe there is no error message and davinci exit automatically?I met this situation too,I think that you should install some software package that davinci needs.
Reply View the author