本帖最后由 gtjmaster 于 2020-2-1 20:21 编辑

特殊时期,不要到处逛游了,待在家里为国家做贡献的机会难得。
送给你们一个折腾的东西:
U_O_S官方安装包!(uos-browser-stable_5.1.1001.7-1_amd64.deb
从U O S中提取的,不是上次自己做的那个。并且在deepin 15.11里没有依赖问题

===================================================================
U0S泄露已经有一段时间了,华丽的UI界面、深度影音、深度音乐、深度画图也是着实令人向往。

但是,由于U0S还处于BATA阶段,Deepin v20也没有动向。加之×安装的时候,对硬盘空间的大小、分配等要求都有点苛刻。所以初步就将很多人挡在了门外。

之前听说U O S浏览器实际上是基于360安全浏览器Linux版修改的,于是便萌发了提取U OS浏览器的想法!

“U0S浏览器”本体提取自U0S BATA版,基于360安全浏览器Linux版的deb包修改。

经过笔者体验,在deepin 15.11中,U0S浏览器无论启动速度,还是打开网页的速度,都比360安全浏览器Linux版要快!

点击下载,提前在deepin 15.11中体验U0S浏览器!
下载
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
1 / 2
To page
dragondeepin
deepin
2019-12-29 06:32
离真正的可用还有很远的距离!这个距离可能会很长很长。就香deepin我其实际已经听了好几年了,但是直到现在deepin才有了一点点的起色,我用deepin主要就是因为这个系统比windows美观,而且占用的资源确实比win少,而且还是免费的,但是现在免费的也有了很多限制。而且如果要作为生产力系统真的还差很多很多
Reply View the author
湘巴佬儿
deepin
2019-12-29 06:59
可以登录360账号不咯?
Reply View the author
jianguo922
deepin
2019-12-29 07:19
谢谢分享            
Reply View the author
Maicss
deepin
2019-12-29 20:33
这就是一个凑合版,还没认真开发呢,别太激动
Reply View the author
BG7ZAG
deepin
2019-12-30 00:33
没账号同步书签 没意思
Reply View the author
今风
deepin
2019-12-30 02:50
谷歌的用着挺好的,只是没有书签同步。
Reply View the author
130******27
deepin
2019-12-30 03:24
×浏览器也是360开发的,
Reply View the author
heham
deepin
2019-12-30 16:23
跟数字家沾边的东西我是能不用尽量不用
Reply View the author
蒙笛
deepin
2019-12-30 17:36
试用了,速度确实不错,不知道是不是因为刚安装的原因。
还是chrome63基础上修改的,在最新版开源的chromium基础上修改多好?加个deepin云账号就行。
Reply View the author
fu5128769
deepin
2019-12-30 22:00
下载了,感觉浏览器都一样
Reply View the author
danzeng
deepin
2019-12-31 03:23
记录一下,明天下载试试
Reply View the author
早起的虫儿有鸟吃
deepin
2020-01-03 04:36
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/187477
可以登录360账号不咯?

应该不会吧,后期可能会和deepin账号互通。
Reply View the author
x-org_dot_cn
deepin
2020-01-03 04:47
不接地气,这三个字母竟然屏蔽了,什么系统这么高大上,竟然被当做神圣不可妄议的东西屏蔽了?
太奇葩啦,真是太奇怪啦,大家说有木有啊?!
Reply View the author
pgxppp
deepin
2020-01-05 21:58
UOS浏览器闪退怎么解?
Reply View the author
东海大愚
deepin
2020-01-05 22:03
不错,不错。
Reply View the author
心有灵犀
deepin
2020-01-06 03:01
用什么改的无所谓 不要重复造轮子
Reply View the author
deepinuser17
deepin
2020-01-06 10:01
谷歌的用着挺好的,只是没有书签同步。

谷歌的chrome基本就是一个间谍软件(spyware). 华盛顿邮报的记者写了这个调查报告。

https://www.washingtonpost.com/t ... re-its-time-switch/

1. By
  2. Geoffrey A. Fowler
  3. Technology columnist
  4. June 21, 2019 at 5:00 a.m. PDT

5. You open your browser to look at the Web. Do you know who is looking back at you?

6. Over a recent week of Web surfing, I peered under the hood of Google Chrome and found it brought along a few thousand friends. Shopping, news and even × sites quietly tagged my browser to let ad and data companies ride shotgun while I clicked around the Web.

7. This was made possible by the Web’s biggest snoop of all: Google. Seen from the inside, its Chrome browser looks a lot like surveillance software.

8. Lately I’ve been investigating the secret life of my data, running experiments to see what technology really gets up to under the cover of privacy policies that nobody reads. It turns out, having the world’s biggest advertising company make the most popular Web browser was about as smart as letting kids run a candy shop.

9. Help Desk: How to fight the spies in your Chrome browser

10. It made me decide to ditch Chrome for a new version of nonprofit Mozilla’s Firefox, which has default privacy protections. Switching involved less inconvenience than you might imagine.

11. My tests of Chrome vs. Firefox unearthed a personal data caper of absurd proportions. In a week of Web surfing on my desktop, I discovered 11,189 requests for tracker “cookies” that Chrome would have ushered right onto my computer but were automatically blocked by Firefox. These little files are the hooks that data firms, including Google itself, use to follow what websites you visit so they can build profiles of your interests, income and personality.

12. Chrome welcomed trackers even at websites you would think would be private. I watched Aetna and the Federal Student Aid website set cookies for Facebook and Google. They surreptitiously told the data giants every time I pulled up the insurance and loan service’s log-in pages.

13. And that’s not the half of it.

14. Look in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser. See a picture or a name in the circle? If so, you’re logged in to the browser, and Google might be tapping into your Web activity to target ads. Don’t recall signing in? I didn’t, either. Chrome recently started doing that automatically when you use Gmail.

15. It’s the middle of the night. Do you know who your iPhone is talking to?

16. Chrome is even sneakier on your phone. If you use Android, Chrome sends Google your location every time you conduct a search. (If you turn off location sharing it still sends your coordinates out, just with less accuracy.)

17. Firefox isn’t perfect — it still defaults searches to Google and permits some other tracking. But it doesn’t share browsing data with Mozilla, which isn’t in the data-collection business.

18. At a minimum, Web snooping can be annoying. Cookies are how a pair of pants you look at in one site end up following you around in ads elsewhere. More fundamentally, your Web history — like the color of your underpants — ain’t nobody’s business but your own. Letting anyone collect that data leaves it ripe for abuse by bullies, spies and hackers.

19. Google’s product managers told me in an interview that Chrome prioritizes privacy choices and controls, and they’re working on new ones for cookies. But they also said they have to get the right balance with a “healthy Web ecosystem” (read: ad business).

20. Firefox’s product managers told me they don’t see privacy as an “option” relegated to controls. They’ve launched a war on surveillance, starting this month with “enhanced tracking protection” that blocks nosy cookies by default on new Firefox installations. But to succeed, first Firefox has to persuade people to care enough to overcome the inertia of switching.

21. It’s a tale of two browsers — and the diverging interests of the companies that make them.

22. The cookie fight

23. A decade ago, Chrome and Firefox were taking on Microsoft’s lumbering giant Internet Explorer. The upstart Chrome solved real problems for consumers, making the Web safer and faster. Today it dominates more than half the market.

24. Lately, however, many of us have realized that our privacy is also a major concern on the Web — and Chrome’s interests no longer always seem aligned with our own.

25. That’s most visible in the fight over cookies. These code snippets can do helpful things, like remembering the contents of your shopping cart. But now many cookies belong to data companies, which use them to tag your browser so they can follow your path like crumbs in the proverbial forest.

26. They’re everywhere — one study found third-party tracking cookies on 92 percent of websites. The Washington Post website has about 40 tracker cookies, average for a news site, which the company said in a statement are used to deliver better-targeted ads and track ad performance.

27. Alexa has been eavesdropping on you this whole time

28. You’ll also find them on sites without ads: Both Aetna and the FSA service said the cookies on their sites help measure their own external marketing campaigns.

29. The blame for this mess belongs to the entire advertising, publishing and tech industries. But what responsibility does a browser have in protecting us from code that isn’t doing much more than spying?
Copy the Code
Reply View the author
deepinzhangyu
deepin
2020-01-06 10:23
uos的东西非要拿来深度论坛来显摆,来找骂的吗
Reply View the author
pgxppp
deepin
2020-01-06 20:47
uos的东西非要拿来深度论坛来显摆,来找骂的吗